NCC Rust Stain Remover - Online Shop
NCC Rust Stain Remover is an innovative organic formula that is designed specifically to break down and remove surface rust stains for paved surfaces. The advanced organic formulation is non-acidic and therefore it is suitable for use on acid-sensitive materials such as marble (even polished marble), limestone, concrete blocks and reconstituted stone, as well as for use on all common types of natural stone paving including granite, basalt, travertine, sandstone and even light coloured sandstone, as well as on so-called non-staining porcelain tile paving!
NCC Rust Stain Remover acts directly to degrade and remove the stains on the surfaces being treated, removing most rust stains in just 15 minutes – A perfect problem-solving solution!
Characteristics / Advantages
- Supplied ready-to-use
- Water dispersed – Solvent free
- Non-acidic and non-caustic material
- Fast-acting with colour change indication
- Suitable for natural stone, concrete &ceramic (incl. porcelain) paving
- Removes ferrous & ferric iron corrosion products (rust)
- Removes rust run off from natural stone and concrete surfaces
Directions for use (Always Shake the Container Well Before Use)
As with all paving cleaning and surface treatments, we strongly recommend that you always test NCC Rust Stain Remover on an inconspicuous area prior to its general use. Always mask and protect any adjacent areas and materials that are not being treated with the product.
Surface preparation: Ensure that the surface to be treated is completely clean and free from any dirt and dust before application. Where necessary wash the areas first with NCC Grime Remover, diluted 1:10 in warm water, agitate the surface using a scrubbing brush / boat deck brush, then rinse well with clean water and allow sufficient time to fully dry.
Application & Rust Stain Removal:
- Apply NCC Rust Stain Remover undiluted as supplied, liberally with a suitable paint brush to completely cover the rust stains. Work in small manageable areas at a time and do not brush out, leaving the solution to work for 15 minutes, but Do Not allow the solution to dry out. If drying should or looks like it is going to occur within this 15 mins, simply apply a little more of the solution to keep it wet. The NCC Rust Stain Remover product colour will gradually change to a deep purple as it reacts with the rust.
- After the 15 minutes, use a sponge or brush to remove the coloured residue and rinse the surface thoroughly with plenty of clean water and leave to dry.
- Repeat as necessary until the stain is completely removed.
Consumption / Coverage (per litre):
Approximately 5 m2 depending on the level and depth of rust staining.
If you need further advice or assistance check out the additional support, documentation and consumption calculator on this website, or you can call our specialist team for any more specific advice on 01257 266696 out of hours you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you just as soon as possible.